Vetoquinol Surgical Scrub & Handwash
Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial With Emollients And Moisturizers
Vetoquinol SURGICAL SCRUB AND HANDWASH provides rapid bactericidal activity effective against a wide range of microorganisms including antibiotic-resistant bacteria. Its formula is uniquely kind to hands and is ideal for individuals that have a sensitivity to chlorhexidine or iodine scrubs. It contains emollients to prevent moisture loss and moisturizers to help maintain skin integrity even after frequent scrubbing.
Directions: Surgical Scrub:
1. Remove Jewelry.
2. Wet hands and forearms with water and apply 5 mL (equivalent to the circumference of a golf ball) of scrub.
3. Wash/scrub hands and forearms for 2 minutes paying particular attention to nails, cuticles, and interdigital spaces.
4. Rinse thoroughly with water.
Health Care Personnel Handwash:
1. Wet hands with water and apply 2 mL (equivalent to 2 pumps) of scrub.
2. Wash in a vigorous manner.
3. Rinse thoroughly and dry.
Preoperative use on Patients:
1. Apply Surgical Scrub generously (do not dilute).
2. Spread using sterile gauze.
3. Swab for 2 minutes.
4. Wipe excess with sterile gauze.
Active Ingredients: 2% Chloroxylenol.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate-20, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 5.
Storage: Store at controlled room temperature.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Sold exclusively through veterinarians.
Presentation: 12 fl. oz. (355 mL), 16 fl. oz., and 1 gallon.