HomeoPet Wrm Clear
HomeoPet's Wrm Clear is a fast acting liquid formulated for removal of Hook, Round and Tapeworms. For prevention by reducing susceptibility to infestations of Hook, Round and Tapes. 100% natural, no chemicals added, no food withdrawal. No known side effects. Cruelty free research.
HomeoPet's All Natural Remedies were formulated after years of research, development and clinical testing. The products are manufactured from the purest natural ingredients and meet or exceed all GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards.
All HomeoPet products are formulated in a 100% natural organic solution that is easy to administer. All HomeoPet remedies are safe for kittens, puppies, pregnant and nursing females. The products are manufactured under an FDA registered process and have no known side effects. All remedies have been clinically used on cats, dogs, fish, birds, rabbits, ferrets and pot bellied pigs with good results.
HomeoPet products have been clinically proven safe and effective, even when used with other HomeoPet remedies and/or conventional medication. The products are neither sedating, not habit forming.
- Removal of Hookworms, Roundworms and Tapeworms: Give 3 times daily for 14 days.
- Dosage for prevention: Give 3 times daily for 7 days, every 90 days. Remedy may be given morning, evening, bedtime into mouth or in water. Under 20 lbs (10kg)...5 drops, 20-100 lbs (10kg-50kg)...10 drops, over 100 lbs (50kg)...15 drops.
Granatum (Pomegranate) 3x & 3c, Kamala (Kamala) 3x & 3c, Chenopodium Anthelminticum (Jerusalem Oak) 3x & 3c, Filix Mas (Male Fern)3x & 3c, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin Seed) 2x & 4x, Cina (Worm-seed) 4x, Spigelia Anthelmintica (Pinkroot) 4x, Teucrium Marum (Cat Thyme) 4x, Thymol (Thyme Camphor) 4x, Nux Vomica (Poison-nut) 8x, Arsenicum Album (Arsenious Acid) 8x, Naphthaline (Tar Camphor) 5c in 20% USP alc. in purified water.
Additional notes about the ingredients:
- Granatum (Pomegranate) - Indications: Tapeworm; dizziness
- Kamala (Kamala) - Indications: Tapeworm; (herpetic) ringworm. Externally used for scabies and other parasitic skin diseases.
- Chenopodium Anthelminticum (Jerusalem Oak) - Indications: Roundworm
- Filix Mas (Male Fern) - Indications: Tapeworms; rectum complaints
- Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin Seed) - Indications: Tapeworms; roundworms; urinary tract problems; gastritis
- Cina (Worm-seed) - Indications: Cloudy urine; alkaline urine
- Spigelia Anthelmintica (Pinkroot) - Indications: Pain; physical exertion; rapid pulse; copious urine; difficult respiration; worms; rectum complaints; mucous in throat
- Teucrium Marum (Cat Thyme) - Indications: Polyps; sinus irritation; dry skin; excessive physical irritability
- Thymol (Thyme Camphor) - Indications: Intestinal parasites (esp. hookworms and roundworms); stomach weakness; cramps; indigestion; gas; gum inflammation
- Nux Vomica (Poison-nut) - Indications: Travel sickness; nausea; belching; dry heaves; bloated stomach; overeating of unsuitable foods; abdominal discomfort; flatulence; irritability and sensitivity to noise. Clearing remedy.
- Arsenicum Album (Arsenious Acid) - Indications: Wheezing respiration; allergic asthmatic conditions; thin, watery discharge from eyes or nose; anxiety; restlessness; thirst; dramatic vomiting or diarrhea. Constitutional remedy.
- Naphthaline (Tar Camphor) - Indications: Worms, esp. pin-worms.
Additional information not available for this medicine.