Millers Forge Deluxe Handled Flea Comb effectively removes fleas from the hair coat by entrapping fleas in the comb's teeth. The long handle allows for easy use. Lightweight comfort grip handle. Features 28 teeth per inch, 1/2 inch tooth length.
- Chrome plated steel construction
- Rounded teeth for a gentle touch
- Ultra close teeth spacing
- Make sure coat is in good condition - medium comb should pass easily through the coat before attempting a flea comb.
- Prepare a container with soapy water.
- Begin combing and when you see a flea trapped in the teeth, dip the comb in the soapy water.
- Do entire animal, paying particular attention to areas around moisture sources where fleas tend to concentrate.
- Try to comb daily in the peak season. Regular combing will help get rid of fleas, ticks and their eggs that may be nesting in your pet's coat.
Additional information not available for this medicine.