Davis Pure Planet Deep Clean Stain & Odor Remover
Powers Out Stains & OdorsDavis Pure Planet Deep Clean Stain & Odor Remover contains more enzymes and act faster than other brands to power out stains and odors. Biodegradable with natural cleansers and micro-encapsulation technology making it ideal to use around children and pets.
Directions for use:
- From the Eco-Friendly collection of Davis products
- For urine, feces, vomit, dirt, blood, grass and other tough stains
- Effective on carpets, upholstery, draperies, fabrics and mattresses
- Unnoticed accidents in the same area trigger reactivation of enzymes
- Ready to use formula
Ingredients:Water, non-ionic surfactant blend, chelating agents, Propanediol, odor neutralizer, enzyme blend complex, blend of viable bacterial cultures, buffers, preservatives, fragrance.
- Ready to use, no mixing required. Safe to use around children and pets.
- Always use Pure Pet's Deep Clean Stain & Odor Remover first. This will help prevent other chemicals from "setting" the stain, making it more difficult to remove.
- To remove stains: Wipe up as much of the stain as possible, then thoroughly soak stain. Wait 5 minutes, then gently blot or rub with a clean cloth. If stain remains, re-soak the area and allow to work for one hour before blotting. Allow the area to dry naturally, which may take 24 to 48 hours.
- To remove odors: Wipe up excess odor-causing material, then saturate the entire area. When treating carpet, cover 2x the size of the mess and be sure to saturate the carpet backing and padding. This may involve lifting the carpet so product can reach the padding directly. Some carpets and upholstery may take 1-2 weeks to dry completely. I the area is dry but an odor persists, the odor source was not completely penetrated. Re-treat and be sure to completely saturate the soiled area to penetrate the odor source.
Additional information not available for this medicine.